The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Want an honest evalution from our resident CTRO salesmen on your CTR or related good? Ask in here. Usual answer will be followed by an "i call dibs".
By gavin_T
After many years I think its time to move on from my EP3 :cry:
Got a GT86/RWD itch I want to scratch

Here is the spec of the car

52 Plate milano Red Ep3 80,000 miles
Leather interior (quite rare)
MOT'd last week (only one advisory of rear drop link which is now fixed)
Rota boost alloys 17" x 7.5" with goodyear eagle f1's
HSD mono pro coilovers with full geometry setup
New disks and pads (Ds2500's)
Goodridge hoses
Quaife LSD
new honda clutch 1000 miles ago
Area motorsport 19 row oil cooler
Clockwise motion baffeled sump
Jackson racing charger 8 psi setup with auto tensioner
Kpro ECU
DC sports manifold
Spoon N1 catback
Gruppe M

Sure there is more I have missed but thats off the top of my head
Used on track a couple of times a year but because of this it is very well looked after with regular services and every want cared for. Full service history and engine is actually lower milage then shell as it had a new one dropped in and supplied by CPL racing in 2005 when the previous owner hydro locked it. All is documented with reciepts for thousands over the years.
Only thing that lets it down is its a little bit pink in places like all milanos that are getting on.
Was thinking of advertising it for £5900 ono

Opinions?

By ChaserX
gavin_T wrote:
ChaserX » Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:23 pm wrote:Break it

Considering it but ive then still got to shift a standard ep3 and sell all parts individual. Would rather lose a few quid and see it go as a whole as it is a good package as it is :-)
I think 5900 is a good price. Just use some meguires ultimate compound and see if the fade clears up.
By gavin_T
Cheers for the help

Civic is now in the for sale section :-(

Lets see how it goes
By jimborae
Feeling nostalgic I decided to see if I could find my old hooligan EP3, looks like it was well looked after in your care but sadly looks like it's now off the road as it doesn't appear to have been MOT's since you sold it. Anyone know what happended? And I now have the urge to get another again, never had a car that was such fun as this one!

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]