The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Want an honest evalution from our resident CTRO salesmen on your CTR or related good? Ask in here. Usual answer will be followed by an "i call dibs".
By Mark
Found this car valuation thing the other day on the what car site.

http://www.whatcar.com/valuations

Simply enter reg and email address and it will give you a valuation of your or a car, of course this won't work for modified cars but all the same it looks good.

I wasn't sure where a bouts to put it as we have more then section that would be relevant.

Let you top bods decide. karlthumbsupsmiley
Last edited by Mark on Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Mark
Nothing you can't opt out of I'd expect.

Even still gives a good service, for free and tells you a rough price you can expect for your car.

Just an idea....

*when did you become 'one of them'
By NyseriA
It seems OK, but some figures are obviously out.

I mean, it said that my car was 20k brand new. Uh hello? Golf? I don't think you can pick up a 1.4 for 20k! :lol:

It was 33k new with options, but does value it at what I think is about right (14k) but that doesn't seem to include any options. I appreciate that options usually makes a car easier to sell, rather than cost more, but DSG and Recaros at £6k extra do add considerable value!
By yella
*nub* wrote:says my premier ep3 is worth £8500, sounds about right tbh
sounds right for a quick sale, but i'd still hold for £11k
By Sacrificial Pawn
NyseriA wrote:It seems OK, but some figures are obviously out.

I mean, it said that my car was 20k brand new. Uh hello? Golf? I don't think you can pick up a 1.4 for 20k! :lol:
Ditto. Said mine was £24k, think the base model was more than that!
By Dmm1078
can anyone give me a value off this car , i know nothing about typr r ,s
its a freinds car and it seems to good to miss. Im planning selling it on

2004 civic type r , grey one owner from new ( ive known the car from new)
only 14,500 genuine miles , service history 100 % genuine car, immaculate condition .

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]