The Worlds Largest Independent Honda Type-R Club & Forum - "Often imitated, never duplicated" 

• Unmolested EP3 Premier Edition values 2019

• Want an honest evalution from our resident CTRO salesmen on your CTR or related good? Ask in here. Usual answer will be followed by an "i call dibs".
Want an honest evalution from our resident CTRO salesmen on your CTR or related good? Ask in here. Usual answer will be followed by an "i call dibs".
 #3866607  by paulmarsh86
 Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:03 pm
Good afternoon all,

Firstly apologies if this topic has been covered before but I was wondering what peoples expectations are for current EP3 values these days?

So I have seen some Premier edition ones 55/06 reg etc with values of around £10k :o Obviously very low mileage examples but still are they selling at this value? The early pre-facelifted cars for like £3k to £4k

Any thoughts would be great,

Thanks
Paul
 #3866610  by Bk20
 Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:00 pm
No they are not achieving that sort of figure.. Some very very low mileage examples MAY have sold for around that but its not a normality.

Id say for a good example with decent mileage you can see up to £5.5-6k privately.

Recent Topics

User avatar Honda Civic Error Code P0780 etc

by r.kelly

Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:44 pm

User avatar Honda Civic Type R FK2 vs the World!

by Akula_Type-R

Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:47 pm

User avatar Back for the 3rd time

by ChrisJW

Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:16 am

User avatar Brakes

by Steel Lynx

Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:01 am

User avatar Fn2 new owner

by dtl07js

Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:14 pm

Twitter

About Us

CTRO™ was the worlds first and largest Civic Type R club and forum. Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's. Now fully updated for 2015 the new forum based on BBOOTS PhpBB® Unofficial HTML5/CSS3 Theme. It’s Clean And Crisp Design Looks AWESOME Across All Browsers And Devices.

Don't forget to check out our huge Facebook group and Twitter Pages for all the most upto date goings on in the world of Honda and the Type R Brand.

CTRO

Established : 2002