The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Want an honest evalution from our resident CTRO salesmen on your CTR or related good? Ask in here. Usual answer will be followed by an "i call dibs".
By harrier
So hi all, Yes Im still floating around, I haven't posted in quite some time though but as the winds change I am in a place where I will be selling the mugen 20 soon.

I plan on getting her cleaned up before hand first but yea some Opinions On price would be helpful it's hard to put a price to the car personally as they just don't come up for sale very often and the value can be some what subjective.

So the facts.
mugen 20 number 4 (px04)
With mu04gen included.
optionals included are bonnet. Fenders. Gauge pod with the logger.
45k miles. I am the 2nd owner 3rd if you include mugen as the first as it was registered before the modifications were started.

The car started at 39k new + optional extras so people... Any ideas
By Commander
harrier wrote:So hi all, Yes Im still floating around, I haven't posted in quite some time though but as the winds change I am in a place where I will be selling the mugen 20 soon.

I plan on getting her cleaned up before hand first but yea some Opinions On price would be helpful it's hard to put a price to the car personally as they just don't come up for sale very often and the value can be some what subjective.

So the facts.
mugen 20 number 4 (px04)
With mu04gen included.
optionals included are bonnet. Fenders. Gauge pod with the logger.
45k miles. I am the 2nd owner 3rd if you include mugen as the first as it was registered before the modifications were started.

The car started at 39k new + optional extras so people... Any ideas
£17k?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]