The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

We all move on at some point, get some help from our members on what to buy next. Usually a monster V8 or second hand Lambo will suffice but usually the three letters M P S will be muttered......standard!
By shaRRpy
Finally decided on a replacement for my Jrsc ep3. i absolutely love it. :D

By Stamford78
Very nice indeed! Have always had a soft spot for one of these.
How would your Civic have fared against this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
By shaRRpy
Cheers. Spec is : miltek turbo back exhaust, aem air box,mishimoto hard pipe kit. Mapped to 360 hp/ 360 torque, a safe map the same as an fq360.
Hard to tell if it would be quicker than the ep3 because that was fully stripped and raw , whereas the Evo you don't realise how fast your goin til you look down,I think straight line speed the Evo would take it but on track I'd say the ep3 simply because it was a full track spec car and I used to leave many evo's behind.
By shaRRpy
Tbh it ticks all the boxes for me at the minute and I feel it doesn't need anything. ( if I had a fiver for every time I've said that )so no major plans as of yet. I've bought another cheap ep3 with a friend just for track use so will concentrate on that for the minute,no big build or anything just for some cheap track fun.
By graeme01
Looks nice mate [emoji1360]looking forward to seeing it the flesh

By shaRRpy
*nub* wrote:I like it [emoji1303]

Thanks nub. I know you like a white car. ;)
graeme01 wrote:Looks nice mate [emoji1360]looking forward to seeing it the flesh

Cheers graham, yes mate we'll have to have a catch up.im doing a Trackday at Bedford on the 9th of July but I doubt your beast will pass the noise test.
160mph_boy wrote:Very nice!!! It looks the biz tbh
Cheers pal

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]