The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

We all move on at some point, get some help from our members on what to buy next. Usually a monster V8 or second hand Lambo will suffice but usually the three letters M P S will be muttered......standard!
By holsy10
Hi ppl I've decided to sell the type r which I am a little gutted by but I needed something more mature getting old so I brought myself a jag sv8 pick up Wednesday.
ImageImage
By holsy10
Ye no cheap but the chain tensioners, and guides are not due till 105k and car has full jag service history plus I purchased 3 year extended warranty :)
By holsy10
I'm getting old started getting grey hair lol. Well I went and looked at it and it looked superb. Plus I'm already getting the wood wrapped carbon so bit younger look. Plus I work offshore so will only be driving the car every so often.
By Lewisgame
holsy10 wrote:I purchased 3 year extended warranty :)
Some of these non manufacture warranty company policies are hardly worth the paper they're written on. You have to buy the top cover to have any chance of getting a claim. Then they'll take days if not weeks to process your claim while your car is half in pieces in the garage with them waiting for confirmation. They'll only cover part labour and only pay out for pattern parts.
By holsy10
The wheels did have a few scuffs so the bloke at the garage did say I could have em refurbed any colour tbh so might got gun metal grey. As for warranty I know it's mostly useless but I wouldn't be buying if I couldn't afford to look after or repair it. That's the good thing I loved the civic for all ran well
By holsy10
Ye I will miss mine greatly. Main problem was kids moaning about climbing in the back and saying it was uncomfortable lol bloody kids. Best car I've owned myself so far.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]