The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

We all move on at some point, get some help from our members on what to buy next. Usually a monster V8 or second hand Lambo will suffice but usually the three letters M P S will be muttered......standard!
mjhamilton wrote:the downside of ordering a German car these days - a very long wait :)

Should be worth it and it will be nice to see pictures of the finished article

FYI - on one of the forums I am on quite a few people have found that they end up with more toys and higher spec as by the time their car comes to build time their original order cannot be fulfilled - VAG only go up spec in this case and not down :)
Damn, shouldn't have added almost everything at point of order then.

Still there's a few things that would be nice if they added for free...!!!!!
By J@mes
Dalco type R wrote:
J@mes wrote::sleeping: I'm out.
Hmmmmm....... I thought I had read this........ I also thought it was to good to be true

[emoji109][emoji109]
Like aids aren't i
By EvoStu
mjhamilton wrote:the downside of ordering a German car these days - a very long wait :)

Should be worth it and it will be nice to see pictures of the finished article

FYI - on one of the forums I am on quite a few people have found that they end up with more toys and higher spec as by the time their car comes to build time their original order cannot be fulfilled - VAG only go up spec in this case and not down :)
Not just VAG, it happens with them all. The cars are built in date segments and if the parts aren't available for a date segment they'll simply upgrade the part.

Happened to a friend in Germany with his E Class.
By adamsmith
Jules wrote:
TimEP3 wrote:
adamsmith wrote:Mine and the wifes Bmw E93 in alpine white with 19" 313 rims and full black leather on a 13 plate cost 40k new from the factory. 18 months later its worth 24k :eek:
adamsmith wrote:So was on my private stretch of airstrip last night and an Astra VXR nurburger edition was trespassing on my land. Both proceeded to press the loud pedal and I sailed past him quite comfortably.

He's just sold his Ep3 to buy that too :lol:
Owns brand new £40k BMW and an EP3. Standard.
You forgot his M3
adamsmith wrote:
My M3 did it in 4.8 but who cares!

I was just having an "oh you can read the brochure" moment when the OP stated the 0-60 time of the SQ5.
Hmm well since the BM which is a diesel is used as a daily and the Ep3 sits in the garage most of the week as a weekend toy?

The M3 has gone mate!!!

I can even post a few pics with me willy waving if you would like?
Going through this thread you can really see the fukcing idiots doing their thing.

Seems a lot to spend on that car, but as you say you can afford it and the second hand market isn't at a value that creates that much of a saving.

Seems you have thought it through and have got what you want from a car, so good buy.
By *nub*
Dalco ur a cheeky kunt mate u think u can come here on a civic type r forum waving ur willy showing off with ur 50k budget.
Just kidding. I still have the sound system in my car designed and supplied by you, listen to it errryday :)
By *nub*
J@mes wrote:Kin hell I'm in the wrong job if you can spunk 50k on a new car from designing and installing sound systems :lol:

Do you even tax man?
I don't think he has his own shop anymore. I still have the receipt somewhere I could check :smile:
*nub* wrote:Dalco ur a cheeky kunt mate u think u can come here on a civic type r forum waving ur willy showing off with ur 50k budget.
Just kidding. I still have the sound system in my car designed and supplied by you, listen to it errryday :)
You know how it is.....!!!!

Glad it's still Rockin it for you mate,

I'd have replied sooner but just to add fuel to this willy waving fire Ive popped over with the fam to Mallorca for a long weekend.

Weather was forecast cloudy down my way so I thought I'd get away [emoji13][emoji13][emoji13][emoji13][emoji13][emoji13]
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]