The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

We all move on at some point, get some help from our members on what to buy next. Usually a monster V8 or second hand Lambo will suffice but usually the three letters M P S will be muttered......standard!
By adamsmith
Mine and the wifes Bmw E93 in alpine white with 19" 313 rims and full black leather on a 13 plate cost 40k new from the factory. 18 months later its worth 24k :eek:

I don't care thought.

I have a huge willy too.
By Jules
Didn't see the point, a lot more money for a car only a little bit quicker for my trip to sainsburys and the same interior. Never even needed to remap mine as it has always been quick enough. 228i next probably.
By TimEP3
adamsmith wrote:Mine and the wifes Bmw E93 in alpine white with 19" 313 rims and full black leather on a 13 plate cost 40k new from the factory. 18 months later its worth 24k :eek:
adamsmith wrote:So was on my private stretch of airstrip last night and an Astra VXR nurburger edition was trespassing on my land. Both proceeded to press the loud pedal and I sailed past him quite comfortably.

He's just sold his Ep3 to buy that too :lol:
Owns brand new £40k BMW and an EP3. Standard.
By Jules
TimEP3 wrote:
adamsmith wrote:Mine and the wifes Bmw E93 in alpine white with 19" 313 rims and full black leather on a 13 plate cost 40k new from the factory. 18 months later its worth 24k :eek:
adamsmith wrote:So was on my private stretch of airstrip last night and an Astra VXR nurburger edition was trespassing on my land. Both proceeded to press the loud pedal and I sailed past him quite comfortably.

He's just sold his Ep3 to buy that too :lol:
Owns brand new £40k BMW and an EP3. Standard.
You forgot his M3
adamsmith wrote:
My M3 did it in 4.8 but who cares!

I was just having an "oh you can read the brochure" moment when the OP stated the 0-60 time of the SQ5.
By EvoStu
To be fair Dalco has earned it, and its his money to spend however he see's fit.

£50K in today's market whilst its a lot for some people, isn't that much for the specification he's getting, and its a very good car.

Nice one Dalco, get some pics up when it arrives.
EvoStu wrote:To be fair Dalco has earned it, and its his money to spend however he see's fit.

£50K in today's market whilst its a lot for some people, isn't that much for the specification he's getting, and its a very good car.

Been a while Stu....!!!!

I'll be sure to post some up when it gets here. Long wait 5+ months, this thread may be dead & gone by then
By EvoStu
Dalco type R wrote:
EvoStu wrote:To be fair Dalco has earned it, and its his money to spend however he see's fit.

Been a while Stu....!!!!

I'll be sure to post some up when it gets here. Long wait 5+ months, this thread may be dead & gone by then
It'll still be here mate, with the same old prats making snide remarks. Its the way of the world. :lol:

Looking forward to the pics mate. :bigthumb:
the downside of ordering a German car these days - a very long wait :)

Should be worth it and it will be nice to see pictures of the finished article

FYI - on one of the forums I am on quite a few people have found that they end up with more toys and higher spec as by the time their car comes to build time their original order cannot be fulfilled - VAG only go up spec in this case and not down :)

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]