The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

We all move on at some point, get some help from our members on what to buy next. Usually a monster V8 or second hand Lambo will suffice but usually the three letters M P S will be muttered......standard!
By Jules
J@mes wrote::lol: I'm not usually serious dude so just take me with a pinch of salt. Like you do already.
I'd recommend a pinch of cyanide personally
Last edited by Jules on Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By eg6-b18c6
C45? Really? That's the best you can come up with for £51.5k?

How about a 996 turbo daily and an atom for the weekend?
Plus in 5 years time when your c45 is worth less than 30k, you will still have 2 cars worth that each.
Obviously if you're not really that into cars and want to impress your grandma go for the merc
By eg6-b18c6
Oh I've just read a bit more. You've actually bought an sq5. Even worse then really, just goes to prove money can't buy taste. No offence op, but really? You could have had a Gallardo and even with the running costs it would have cost u less than the huge depreciation you are about to incurr. Am I jealous? No. Would I have been jealous if you had bought something nice? Probably. Am I drunk? Yip
By EvoStu
eg6-b18c6 wrote:Oh I've just read a bit more. You've actually bought an sq5. Even worse then really, just goes to prove money can't buy taste. No offence op, but really? You could have had a Gallardo and even with the running costs it would have cost u less than the huge depreciation you are about to incurr. Am I jealous? No. Would I have been jealous if you had bought something nice? Probably. Am I drunk? Yip
According to the adverts I've seen for used examples, I'd say the SQ5 is a damned fine buy as its holding its value really well. Plus let's be honest here, some people want a new car, not one that could financially cripple them if a gearbox goes (common on a Gallardo).
Thought I'd post a few pics of the motor. Like it or not it does exactly what we wanted it to. Good for the Mrs to bundle the kids I and fart around town In whilst I'm away and yet plenty quick enough to have fun in when I'm home.
By EvoStu
Dalco type R wrote:Thought I'd post a few pics of the motor. Like it or not it does exactly what we wanted it to. Good for the Mrs to bundle the kids I and fart around town In whilst I'm away and yet plenty quick enough to have fun in when I'm home.
Let's see mate.
By Dalco type R
For those eagle eyed of you, the interior pic is not of mine, I'm yet to take any interior pics as it's been very busy for me when home. The interior pic is of the demo one we borrowed, it is almost exactly the same though. However I have just a few extra buttons in mine [emoji6][emoji6]

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]