The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

We all move on at some point, get some help from our members on what to buy next. Usually a monster V8 or second hand Lambo will suffice but usually the three letters M P S will be muttered......standard!
Thinking of selling my ep and moving into a fn2 . Never drove one or even sat in one . But really like the look of them in red ... Just thinking of going down that route. Anyone else changed over and enjoyed it more ? Or have one just now and really like it ?

Thanks for any info in advance
jamie_vtec wrote:
yella wrote:go sit in one, may change your mind very very different
Yeah I know mate . Id defo test drive one before hand just wondering what else is good and bad about them...
i hated the driving position, feels nothing like the Ep3, it feels like you are in the centre of a big donut not part of the car but sitting on top of it. Shame i really wanted to like it but was expecting a newer version of the Ep3 which it really just isn't. Buy another Ep3 instead, a newer lower milage one
I went form an ep3 to the fn2 and if am honest I wouldn't have went back to the ep3 as the fn2 just was a better all round car. One thing I have to admit that really transforms it is flashpro and to be honest if I had another it would have to bought straight away as it makes the car feel so good.

Here is my old fn2 :-D
That fn is lovely man !! Love it in red ... As for buying another ep am just bored of the same old car and shape ... Mines pre facelift but there's not much difference in a newer one . Red seats and front end ? And mileage isn't a problem either mines is perfect with a 100k engine and 301bhp
smartie wrote:
Stevo M81 wrote:It's was lowered with Eibach pro kit springs and the wheels are invoit ST16.
Just sold the fn2 around 3 weeks ago, really was such a nice car.
Why the downgrade? :scratch:
:lol: fancied a change for something different also it suits me better with the family theses days as the kids are growing up quickly and the 4 doors work better with them.

What are u driving these days now matey.
Stevo M81 wrote:
smartie wrote:
Stevo M81 wrote:It's was lowered with Eibach pro kit springs and the wheels are invoit ST16.
:lol: fancied a change for something different also it suits me better with the family theses days as the kids are growing up quickly and the 4 doors work better with them.

a progressively more shed like bright yellow mk1 octavia vrs. :lol:
smartie wrote:
Stevo M81 wrote:
smartie wrote:

a progressively more shed like bright yellow mk1 octavia vrs. :lol:
:lol: all I could think was banana mobile when u said bright yellow smartie.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]