The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

We all move on at some point, get some help from our members on what to buy next. Usually a monster V8 or second hand Lambo will suffice but usually the three letters M P S will be muttered......standard!
By macca-tdi
yo all, been offered a Eunos Roadster at a really good price its an absolute minter, couple have owned it for 5 years and he had it imported from japan. comes with all import docs, had a brand new roof fitted 2 years ago, and been garaged for the last two years as fella has been ill, its a black one with pop up headlights
and full red leather with red dash n what not, has the chrome roll bars and stuff too, im thinking it be a nice toy to mess about with for the summet and give it a bit of the JDM treatment

anyway, i know wever had a few owners on here, anything i should look out for problem wise and what they like generally, ive always heard good stuff about em......

YOUR THOUGHTS...... [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By Shappers
Got a mk3 mx5 and love it.

The mk1 won't set the world alight in a straight line; but will make every journey more of an event and will be great fun. Can turbo them for quite cheap too ;)

Head over to mx5nutz. There's a wealth of info and they're a proper friendly bunch

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]