The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

We all move on at some point, get some help from our members on what to buy next. Usually a monster V8 or second hand Lambo will suffice but usually the three letters M P S will be muttered......standard!
By *nub*
nobody knows why you want to go from an FN2 to a diesel :smile: all I know is the budget keeps increasing. next it will be 15k but will pay more for the right car
By ben-111
:lol:

no it was around 9-10 originally until I tried a 120d and made my mind up I wanted one of them, increased it abit more to find a good example,
I forgotten I have a 2 yr service/mot plan with Honda which isn't transferable to a new owner so will cash that in aswell
By Just Dirk
ben-111 wrote::lol:

no it was around 9-10 originally until I tried a 120d and made my mind up I wanted one of them, increased it abit more to find a good example,
I forgotten I have a 2 yr service/mot plan with Honda which isn't transferable to a new owner so will cash that in aswell
£4k service plan cash in?
By ben-111
I know diesels are abit taboo on here but there not that bad now, definitely don't sound like the sort of diesels remember my dad having anyway :lol:
By ben-111
Just Dirk wrote:
ben-111 wrote::lol:

£4k service plan cash in?
Where did you get that from?
It was actually £340 hence the "slight bit more"
By ben-111
Yeah I set the first budget going of what I was seeing 116's go for, 120d m sports fetch more hence increase

every thread on here has to have some kind of argument :scratch:
By ben-111
Just Dirk wrote:Why not buy new on pcp and get new every 3 yrs?
I haven't looked into it tbh as I'd rather not have finance, would love a 135i though but no..
By Just Dirk
ben-111 wrote:
Just Dirk wrote:Why not buy new on pcp and get new every 3 yrs?
I haven't looked into it tbh as I'd rather not have finance, would love a 135i though but no..
Ah so you're buying £13k cash?
By ben-111
surname tsb?

Nope, anyway I can see this is going true ctro style so it would be great if it wouldn't,

Won't hold my breath though
By ben-111
Just Dirk wrote:So you had 9k cash in the house but them realised it was actually 13k ??
WtactualF, why do I need to explain how I'm going about buying a car
By Just Dirk
ben-111 wrote:pretty sure it's cash, if not it certainly looks like cash
Pic of cash in shape of Ben-111 or lies

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]