The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

We all move on at some point, get some help from our members on what to buy next. Usually a monster V8 or second hand Lambo will suffice but usually the three letters M P S will be muttered......standard!
By rod1
After having my FN2 since it was released in 2007 I have sold it.

Replacement car is a A5 coupe Black Edition. Not fast but seems a great car and I'm looking forward to paddle shift, Bang & Olufsson, bluetooth etc.

Only thing is I have to wait until Mar/Apr for delivery.
By Egg1000
rod1 wrote:After having my FN2 since it was released in 2007 I have sold it.

Replacement car is a A5 coupe Black Edition. Not fast but seems a great car and I'm looking forward to paddle shift, Bang & Olufsson, bluetooth etc.

Only thing is I have to wait until Mar/Apr for delivery.
Good choice. I pick up a '59 TT on Thursday, Solid cars. The A5 is a lovely shape.
I thought Thursday was a long way away!

Good luck with the new purchase and enjoy the luxury! When it eventually happens.
By rod1
Cheers Egg. Only thing is I am having to drive about in the wife's heap (Mitsubishi space star) which is possibly the worst thing I have driven in my life. :oops:
By Egg1000
rod1 wrote:Cheers Egg. Only thing is I am having to drive about in the wife's heap (Mitsubishi space star) which is possibly the worst thing I have driven in my life. :oops:
Wow, that really sucks. Still this time next week, I'll be swanning around in my mk2 TT, so perhaps if you think of the fun I'm having, that might help?

The space star is nice too though. :/
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]