The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

We all move on at some point, get some help from our members on what to buy next. Usually a monster V8 or second hand Lambo will suffice but usually the three letters M P S will be muttered......standard!
By J
*you*

Well I still want to know what yo have against Romanians.
By J
Sorry I had switched off my ESP.

So you are driving your daddies car and you decided to photograph it in a councle estate in Estonia or somewhere. No wonder you call a car your friend. :lol:
By Andy-type r
I can understand some hate about Romanians aren't they the ones that dig on the people of colour. I also thought Romanians were poor yet one has an amg merc, hmm strange.
By karl
it's getting racy in here
By holsy10
Well to be fair it's not Estonia but a sh*t hole they call England but suppose close enough. your right to have your opinion lol. I did think you boys liked nice cars so thought if share it with you. As for the sh**ty pic I took them while away in the car but if it really bothers you all that much I could take one out side my house and really p*ss you off.

Ps: please keep the abuse coming love it [FACE THROWING A KISS]
By karl
show them a pic of it outside your house
By FunkyRemix
holsy10 wrote: I could take one out side my house and really p*ss you off.

Do you live in a castle? What would p*ss people off?
By holsy10
No it's a flat. If people are upset me taking pictures near a council estate think of ye uproar if I took at my flat hahaha
By dandemoraliser
on dad's insurance.....named driver. Standard fronting scheme.........

No doubt for occasional use rather than 10k miles a year.

Legal this is?
By r9oliver
If given the opportunity to drive one of these for 6 months i doubt theres many people in here who would turn it down, so just be happy for the kid, 26 driving a amg, its a Flipping dream!
By Jules
I miss these kind of threads.

Show us a pic outside your house to really annoy us.
By mjhamilton
holsy10 wrote:to be fair I am 26 and sensible driver plus was only around £200 mark to add me fully comp on his insurance so not all bad.
hate to say it but as you are driving the car for 6 months of the year that would probably be seen as fronting so you may actually not be insured at all

Just sayin'

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]