The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

We all move on at some point, get some help from our members on what to buy next. Usually a monster V8 or second hand Lambo will suffice but usually the three letters M P S will be muttered......standard!
By mr-modster
Im thinking of selling up and getting one on a 2007 plate with 37k miles. Anyone driven one? How does it compare to a bolt on modded civic? I hear they do pretty well with a remap bringing them near 400bhp?. Only thing that puts me off is id be spending 10k as well as chopping my civic on a 2007 model hmmm..
By J
Does it have to have 37k on the clock. Sounds like you are limiting your self.
By mr-modster
-____- its the one in particular i am looking at lol
By figo_rulz11
Very quick cars.. however I did hear that you get turbo failure issues and coil pack I think? this is with the pre facelift version. looking around 50-60k mileage mark you can get some well spec'd 335i's.
By mr-modster
Wow didnt know that o_o. Seriously considering keeping the civic over the last few days. And saving money :scratch:
By rico83
jonezy wrote:expensive cars to keep as well as buy.

£500ish for two rear tyres
Not bad, my 2 rears for the civic cost over £450 - and I'll need to replace them for MOT in August :bad-words:
By brucelee11271940
rico83 wrote:
jonezy wrote:expensive cars to keep as well as buy.

£500ish for two rear tyres
Not bad, my 2 rears for the civic cost over £450 - and I'll need to replace them for MOT in August :bad-words:
Well depends what you want. I had the OEM tyres on the CTR and got a a similar expensive tyre for my 18" wheels. Then I paid about £320 for 4 18" Federal tyres. Might sound silly but best tyres I have had on my ctr. Better grip in wet and dry and I feel more planted. I wont be going back to the previous brands.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]