The Worlds Largest Independent Honda Type-R Club & Forum - "Often imitated, never duplicated" 

• FN2 is fun but time to move on

• We all move on at some point, get some help from our members on what to buy next. Usually a monster V8 or second hand Lambo will suffice but usually the three letters M P S will be muttered......standard!
We all move on at some point, get some help from our members on what to buy next. Usually a monster V8 or second hand Lambo will suffice but usually the three letters M P S will be muttered......standard!
 #3863148  by yunusa
 Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:05 pm
My FN2 is fun, but it is time to move on. With the big miles I do every year to earn a living I have to let go (quite reluctantly). Take a look at my thread here for details:

viewtopic.php?f=90&t=291618

I'll be taking delivery of an Audi A5 S Line soon. Diesel :-( , but there is no choice for long journeys as electric is still in its infancy. Quiet and comfy with a lot of toys as I just want to sit back and relax on the UK's deteriorating motorways.

Recent Topics

User avatar Ford RS out with a bang!

by Bi6Dom

Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:48 pm

User avatar Damaged rims

by Bi6Dom

Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:32 pm

User avatar Some Exhaust db sound levels

by MrHanky

Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:23 am

User avatar New EP3 owner on honda number 6

by StuEP3

Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:51 am

Default Avatar Hi Everyone

by Kelsurf95

Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:58 am

Twitter

About Us

CTRO™ was the worlds first and largest Civic Type R club and forum. Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's. Now fully updated for 2015 the new forum based on BBOOTS PhpBB® Unofficial HTML5/CSS3 Theme. It’s Clean And Crisp Design Looks AWESOME Across All Browsers And Devices.

Don't forget to check out our huge Facebook group and Twitter Pages for all the most upto date goings on in the world of Honda and the Type R Brand.

CTRO

Established : 2002