The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Got a question/comment about another marque? Ask in here.
By Mr Anderson
I've decided to follow my heart and buy the car i've wanted since the original playstation Gran Turismo lol an Evo VI

It's a UK Tommi Makinen edition with 58k, and is super clean, loads of history including many posts from previous owners on the MLR forum. Cannot wait

ImageImage
Last edited by Mr Anderson on Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Mr Anderson
Aye i was going for a GSR at first, as Maks command a premium, but hold their value better like you said. Well that's my excuse for blowing the budget
By NPyke

Here's a friends car, impressive cars for the age! Well worth the money if your handy with a spanner!
By jtc
Nice! Bargain ten grand car really, when you look at depreciation vs smile factor.

Blue looks the best too. Enjoy!
By bluntcap
Very cool car, couldn't live with the dated awful interior personally but guessing it won't be your daily so not an issue. Looking forward to your posts about how much fuel it uses :lol:
By J@mes
flip that is a proper Ctro mansion it's parked outside of :salut: it yours?
By NPyke
Interior isn't bad! The clocks are what give it away.. Electric folding mirrors, intercooler spray, four electric windows, climate and Air control! Decent recaros!
By Mr Anderson
£269 insured as a standard car and with the already fitted RAC Trackstar tracker. £243 without! Wtf. Must be a really bad tracker, it wolf whistles to passing junkies etc
By Stevo M81
What BHP is she then and how many stops have you made to the petrol station since owning her :lol:
By yella
10 grand, blimey,

My mate just bought the Mint 5 off MLR, got it for £5k although had to run up to geordie land for it. But it is factory fresh so was bought for storage.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]