The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Got a question/comment about another marque? Ask in here.
By Loxy
Last edited by Loxy on Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Loxy
By Loxy
Loxy wrote:
EvoStu wrote:£140 quid for mud flaps! :lol:

Sorry mate. I'm sure you like them, but just no. :llol:
I know what you mean, that's a lot of Tesco hand washes...
It just seems a little over the top for what effectively does nothing. :scratch:
By Loxy
Last edited by Loxy on Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fear not, thanks to Dan I won't be updating this thread any longer. It was sort of funny to start with but his fascination with me is a little worrying to be honest.

I thought you were being nice as well Dan. I little piece of me has died inside...

Loxy wrote:Fear not, thanks to Dan I won't be updating this thread any longer. It was sort of funny to start with but his fascination with me is a little worrying to be honest.

I thought you were being nice as well Dan. I little piece of me has died inside...

You said from a little piece of you as I m not surely there is much large piece?
By J@mes
:shouldbeinteresting:
By *nub*
lol Loxy I told you once in earnest that I am not this funny Ling chap yet you clearly didn't take my word for it, that's obvs why you perm banned me on TRO :clap: but more pathetic is that you cannot take some criticism over the mudflaps, you even try to justify the decision in numerous posts. Plenty of members do even worse sh-t than your mudflaps; silly alloys, bonnet bras, spoilers... others comment that it looks shite and normally their response is "but i like it and that's all that matters", and move on. you also got positive feedback on the car itself and there was no reason to delete everything :thumbup:
By jtc
I just guffawed so hard a bit of snot came out.

I didn't realise grown adults took their ball home :lol:
By Loxy
If it's not you Dan, then I apologise, however when I've asked in the past no-one has said who it is. It's just you've got form having posted the same grab and having done it first. The troll is strong with you or either of you it ends up being.

I've not banned you from TRO since we had our "chat," so no need for :clap:
*nub* wrote:Image

had one of these infront of me yesteday, looks ok but the colour is a bit plain to me. do they do them in black>
LingJdm wrote:
dutch wrote:I need to see these mud flaps

It's not the flaps, it's this on FB, the latest being the flaps one above.

Stick me in pictures, it's just bloody weird, obsessive and a little unhinged, but I couldn't really give a sh-t. When edited pictures that I post on the forum start turning up on FB, what's the point of the thread? So it's gone.

The ball's not gone home jtc, there are just no more pictures on this thread to amuse himself with. [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]