The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Got a question/comment about another marque? Ask in here.
By Jimmykey87
As I have a few days to wait until I pick up my first jap car, a 2004 CTR, I thought I'd share my current toy which will be going up for sale soon. It was restored around 4 years ago from a bare shell, full respray and it's been kept in the dry ever since (best thing for fords!). Here's a photo-shoot my mate did of it recently;

By Jimmykey87
Sorry, here's a few;

The CTR is a facelift 54 plate, black, 77k miles and only mod is an AEM induction kit. Apart from a couple of front bumper touch ups the paintwork is very clean as too is the interior.
By NHB_EP3_Chris
That takes me back a few years, my first car was a 1.1ltr Fiesta Duet.
Very comfy car to drive to be honest but felt like it was going to roll over on roundabouts.

Looks very tidy, old school 3 spokes ftw. That exhaust is a bit of a bean can though!
By Jimmykey87
Yeah the exhaust is a biggun! Typical outward rolled old school ford exhaust tip, but wouldn't have it any other way! Sounds awesome too :wink:
By Jimmykey87
andy.h wrote:What sort of power is the rs running mate?
Not had it confirmed but it should be around 200bhp. As it only weighs 900kg it goes pretty well!
By andy.h
Awesome I had an xr2i back in the late nighties and a fella at my old work had the rs1800 version which I always wanted to buy of him. How much you thinking of selling it for?
By mezmo
I'll be honest mate, judging how clean that fiesta is, I think I'd rather keep it than get an EP3 CTR.

That's a cracking little motor from a great era of hot hatches.
By Jimmykey87
mezmo wrote:I'll be honest mate, judging how clean that fiesta is, I think I'd rather keep it than get an EP3 CTR.

I do love it and having 2 cars is pretty cool as I can keep it clean but I'm scared of taking it anywhere! I want to enjoy a car all the time and my 1.2 clio daily is crap. The FRST will be off the road over winter for 6 months so is just a waste of money for me. Plus only having 1 lot of insurance and tax will be a relief! Lol

Ideally if I had the money the CTR would be the daily and the RS the toy! I can wish...
By mezmo
Jimmykey87 wrote:
mezmo wrote:I'll be honest mate, judging how clean that fiesta is, I think I'd rather keep it than get an EP3 CTR.

I do love it and having 2 cars is pretty cool as I can keep it clean but I'm scared of taking it anywhere! I want to enjoy a car all the time and my 1.2 clio daily is crap. The FRST will be off the road over winter for 6 months so is just a waste of money for me. Plus only having 1 lot of insurance and tax will be a relief! Lol

Ideally if I had the money the CTR would be the daily and the RS the toy! I can wish...
Ah I see. Makes sense.
By integraleo
Always wanted an rs. One of my favourite cars I've ever owned was a mk3 Fiesta 1.6s,I had it for 3 and a half years back in my youth around 12-14 years ago. Had a Kent cam fitted,a k and n metal covered pancake filter on with re jetted carbs. Was rolling roaded at 112bhp which was pretty quick in its day! Was mint condition too...I miss that little red car
By Rambo
i want a s2 rst after ford fair again!!!!! nothing like an old skool ford but i agree, its hard to drive them hard any more as there getting more and more scarce
By Jimmykey87
Rambo wrote:i want a s2 rst after ford fair again!!!!! nothing like an old skool ford but i agree, its hard to drive them hard any more as there getting more and more scarce
I was at Ford Fair in the Fiesta, got so many looks driving it in and out of the show, love it! Think I'll miss the noise the most once its gone!
By yella
mad selling that, price is just going to go up on those.

I'm seriously considering a Puma Racing currently as my secondcar to wheel out for shows and the odd drive to the ring.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]