The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Got a question/comment about another marque? Ask in here.
NHB_EP3_Chris wrote:Well, I've owned it for just about a month now and no problems to report. To be honest I don't think it's been driven particularly hard during it's life as it's still on it's original discs and pads although they do need doing in the next 800 miles. I'll probably stick some Pagids on as I had them on the EP3 and thought they were pretty good. To be honest its a pleasure to drive of the most part, very comfy and quiet, the sort of motor you could do a few hundred miles in and not really feel it. I'd feel physically drained sometimes after a long stint in the EP3. Gave her a little clean last weekend with it's two new siblings...

The E92 has a seatbelt 'handover' feature which at first I thought was nothing more than a gimick for lazy old men but it is actually quite useful. The pillars are so far back behind the driver it'd be a bit awkward to get to the belts without it...

"Your belt, sir"

"Why thank you butler"

"My pleasure, sir"

:-D
:lol: I love this feature too.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]