The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Got a question/comment about another marque? Ask in here.
By EvoStu
Doesn't look like a muscle car anymore.
By mjhamilton
If it drives as badly as the current generation then I dnw
By EvoStu
Ford has announced the long-awaited new generation Mustang and confirmed that the car will be officially imported to the UK. As a result, the new model is to be made in right-hand-drive and, for the first time, it will be fitted with a system called ‘steering’.

‘This is the most technically advanced Mustang we’ve ever made,’ said chief engineer Stopp Hammertime. ‘For example, the new ‘steering’ facility takes the circular driver’s grab handle, airbag mount and iPad rest of the previous Mustang and, for the first time, connects it to a series of shafts, pinions and racks in order to permit the driver to take control of the front wheels, thereby allowing them to negotiate road conditions such as ‘cowners’. Am I pronouncing that right? Cornours? Whatever it is you Limeyass people call the parts between straightaways.’

Hammertime also noted that the new Mustang will finally get rid of the solid rear axle of previous generations. ‘That’s right,’ he confirmed. ‘Now we’ve gotta sell the ‘Stang in Yewrope the back axle is going have something called ‘inderpenderdent suspendionisation’. I think that’s how it’s pronounced. To be honest with you, on the development team we just called it the Pinko Commie gravy covered meatballs Axle… WHY ARE YOU SIGHING?’
By EvoStu
Mr Anderson wrote:Monaro will be better and cheaper
Monaro? Chances are there won't be a Monaro as Holden are on the verge of bankruptcy.
By Daz W
Holden are stopping production of the Commodore (the basis of the Monaro and VXR8) in 2017. All future Holden's will be badge engineered Chevrolets
By EP3 Ryan
I think this looks great and sounds like it has the potential to be a very good car! Well definitely be taking one out for a spin when they release them!!!

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]