The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Got a question/comment about another marque? Ask in here.
By jl_ep3
As title, has anyone owned a Mk4 20v?, Could anyone tell me how I know what my engine code is? Can't see anything under the bonnet or in the door shuts
By jonezy
Assuming 150hp, it's agu. Engines are mostly the same specs, mappable functions of ecus vary massively from 1999 being cock all to 2003 which can be hacked to do just about anything
By Lewisgame
There'll be a big white sticker in the spare wheel well that will have your chassis number, model numbers engine and gearbox codes, pr codes and paint colour.
Early ones are agu, easiest way to tell is they have a throttle cable, later ones with aum engine code are fly by wire.
By jl_ep3
Thanks for your help fella's, Its an AGU, I've seen the sticker in the wheel well... I've seen a K03s turbo for cheap.. fancying a bit more ooomph!
By jl_ep3
smartie wrote:Easier to sell and get a 180bhp AUQ engined one?
Thought about it but this one has climate control and heated blue recaro's, not seen another one like it for the money, plus I got this one cheap..

By jonezy
These are really stepping up now, a tfsi k04 kit is available bolt on and hybrid'd too.

Can see 350bhp on supporting mods, rod job and k04 hybrid.

Rtech is the guy these days as he has managed to fully crack the ecu so its pretty much like a standalone with no lift shift, launch, anti lag, pops and bangs on command and torque limit delete
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]