The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Got a question/comment about another marque? Ask in here.
By RichC
Anyone got one/had one/crashed one?

Left a deposit on a 10' plate, 33k miles went for the 170hp DSG oil burner, drove like 30 grands worth plenty of toys.. For a measly 11 grand. Pick it up on Weds bet I don't get cut up in this (plod mobile).
By EP3crew
RichC wrote:Anyone got one/had one/crashed one?

Left a deposit on a 10' plate, 33k miles went for the 170hp DSG oil burner, drove like 30 grands worth plenty of toys.. For a measly 11 grand. Pick it up on Weds bet I don't get cut up in this (plod mobile).
I had one for about a week just bought it to sell on they not a bad car to Cruize around in.
By Lewisgame
If it hasn't been changed already. Pressure sensor for the DPF will die. For a bit of plastic smaller than a matchbox is roughly £50 just for the part! All V.A.G cars with DPF suffer from this. Might also need a DPF regeneration which needs V.A.G specific equipment to do afterwards.
Alternatively get the DPF cut out and remap. Goes well after ;)
DSG box is bullet proof. Just make sure it gets the oil and oil filter changed every 40k. Personally I still think they're the best auto box out there.
By J@mes
Are these quite punchy in standard form? I think I might look at one later in the year.
By smartie
J@mes wrote:Are these quite punchy in standard form? I think I might look at one later in the year.
Similar to Golf GT/GTi of the same age.
By RichC
TimEP3 wrote:It'd be spot on without the tints.
Fronts are standard factory tint rear is only light smoke deceiving in pictures got the UV film to protect the nippers.
By RichC
Shappers wrote:Wow; those wheels look frigging horrific.

Didn't think it would be possible to chav up a skoda, but fair play to you.
:WOOT
By RichC
Now in winter guise with 18" Zeniths and Nexen Winguard Sport tyres, H&R hub centric spacers 8mm front 15mm rear. Maxton Design front splitter added oh and of course a visit to Shark Performance for remap and DSG software.

Here's some pics after a good winter wash down..

long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]