The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Got a question/comment about another marque? Ask in here.
By EP3crew
J wrote:
EP3crew wrote:
Im going away to Saudi Arabia end of month for 5 weeks

Many many commiserations. I am sure you could go somewhere nice though or did you spend all your pennies on a VW.
Saudi is a nice place I went there last year & yea my 5 week trip is costing me short of £4k there are a lot of places I could have gone but my choice :-D
By J
Thank you for telling me how much Saudi cost. I will know if ever I want a cheap holiday then I will keep it in mind.
By EP3crew
m1ke wrote:"It's not that bad on fuel"

Yes it is.
Believe me mate it isn't too bad well every car is different my mates have has a few & have complained of them bein heavy on fuel but trust me mines ok :-D
By EP3crew
dandemoraliser wrote:Sure mike will be along in a while and say to get the exhaust valve fixed to open.....

Nice though.
Cheers mate what do u mean by get the exhaust valve fixed to open..??

What would that do...??
By EP3crew
dandemoraliser wrote:
EP3crew wrote:
dandemoraliser wrote:Sure mike will be along in a while and say to get the exhaust valve fixed to open.....

Nice though.
Cheers mate what do u mean by get the exhaust valve fixed to open..??

What would that do...??
extra :twisted:

http://civictype-r.co.uk/forum/viewtopi ... 3#p3300753
Ok I was planning on getting a Miltek on it when I get back from holiday
By EP3crew
m1ke wrote:I don't have to believe you. I know. haha.
What are you driving
By EP3crew
m1ke wrote:FN2 now. Owned a MK5 Facelift R32 for 8 months though.
Ok was it modified ??
By yella
that was the downside of that lazy V6 , fuel. Shame as its Arch Rival is a rather frugal sipper. Get on average 31mpg and on a run up to 38mpg when i take it to Germany
By EP3crew
yella wrote:that was the downside of that lazy V6 , fuel. Shame as its Arch Rival is a rather frugal sipper. Get on average 31mpg and on a run up to 38mpg when i take it to Germany
Good mpg :-D
By Danith
V tempted to get a MKIV. My bro has one. These cars sound immense, even out of the box.
By EP3crew
Danith wrote:V tempted to get a MKIV. My bro has one. These cars sound immense, even out of the box.
If your bro got one then you will know its a very good car... Drive comfort & power is very good... [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By Danith
Very nice car. Super comfy, looks great and sounds AMAZING.

I'm on the verge of getting a MKIV just for the exhaust note. So front end heavy but quite grippy. Not as chuckable but fun in a much different way to my CTR.
By EP3crew
Danith wrote:Very nice car. Super comfy, looks great and sounds AMAZING.

I'm on the verge of getting a MKIV just for the exhaust note. So front end heavy but quite grippy. Not as chuckable but fun in a much different way to my CTR.
True... Get one & put on a Miltek :evilone:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]