The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Got a question/comment about another marque? Ask in here.
By Rab W
Nice choice , love the colour.
Would like one myself, just a tad thirsty for my daily commute.
By GMballistic
Any engine bay pics dave_g? Interior shots?

Can't believe some people think this look's dated though. Still look's good to me. :cool: [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By ClaireD1985
Pretty sure you can get that up rev'd. I'd give Mark a call if I were you. He's a thoroughly nice bloke.
By dave_g
GMballistic wrote:Any engine bay pics dave_g? Interior shots?

Can't believe some people think this look's dated though. Still look's good to me. :cool: [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
Don't have any engine or interior shots unfortunately, but interior is in great condition. I don't think it looks dated, the plastics do feel dated however, very cheap, think they got better from 06 onwards but it doesn't bother me too much. Plastics are no worse than an EP3, but I think it got criticised because it was a £27k car new, and competing against beemers etc.
By dave_g
ClaireD1985 wrote:Pretty sure you can get that up rev'd. I'd give Mark a call if I were you. He's a thoroughly nice bloke.
Thanks, yes will consider an up rev once I'm settled with it, I think it can take it from 275bhp to around 300bhp as long as I change to hi flow cats. I understand the torque is currently restricted in first couple of gears, and the up rev can remove this restriction. Not sure what it would do to clutch life though!
By GMballistic
dave_g wrote:
GMballistic wrote:Any engine bay pics dave_g? Interior shots?

Don't have any engine or interior shots unfortunately, but interior is in great condition. I don't think it looks dated, the plastics do feel dated however, very cheap, think they got better from 06 onwards but it doesn't bother me too much. Plastics are no worse than an EP3, but I think it got criticised because it was a £27k car new, and competing against beemers etc.
Ok, no probs. Didn't think they cost that much when new though. :shock:

Enjoy the motor and do update the thread if you start doing mods. :-D :cooldude: [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]