The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Got a question/comment about another marque? Ask in here.
By Jules
danneth wrote:
Jules wrote:High 5's in an MPS :lol:

Nervous laugh ftw [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
High 5's always worry me, yes, seeing as I can only do low 5's......wait

Do you still own that old cheap hatch danneth? Thought you would have upgraded with all your security camera watching money by now.
By danneth
Jules wrote:
danneth wrote:
Jules wrote:High 5's in an MPS :lol:

Nervous laugh ftw [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
High 5's always worry me, yes, seeing as I can only do low 5's......wait

Do you still own that old cheap hatch danneth? Thought you would have upgraded with all your security camera watching money by now.
I miss you lately come back full time x

Low 5's, then once rolling I destroy you and that's being nice about it :salut:

No upgrade yet, really wanted a 120d but put off by the horror stories, now looking at a e90 330d, doubt anything will happen before the wedding now though :sad:

brb some cameras need watching.
By Jules
You "destroy me", have you been to London recently? What bit of road would you use to 'destroy' me after anything over 30? I would enjoy seeing you hit the back of a bus trying if you fancy it?
By danneth
Jules wrote:You "destroy me", have you been to London recently? What bit of road would you use to 'destroy' me after anything over 30? I would enjoy seeing you hit the back of a bus trying if you fancy it?
Obviously never watched Ali G
By mjhamilton
conversation is even funnier and surreal when you cannot see the other person posting :roflmao:
By mjhamilton
algreene wrote:What mpg are you getting MJ??
reset trip 2 when I bought her and it is currently on 21mpg which is not bad - that's over approx 500 miles

Long cruise you can get high 20's if you are careful but on fun days (most days) high teens
By algreene
mjhamilton wrote:
reset trip 2 when I bought her and it is currently on 21mpg which is not bad - that's over approx 500 miles

Long cruise you can get high 20's if you are careful but on fun days (most days) high teens
:shocked!:

What's it like as a car? Inside build quality?
By EvoStu
mjhamilton wrote:

I get 500 miles when I'm driving hard lulz.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]