The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Got a question/comment about another marque? Ask in here.
By mjhamilton
Stevo M81 wrote:
m1ke wrote:Don't like chavvy pedals or your sandals.
:lol:
Pedals are proper audi ones and they look a shed load better than the standard plastic ones - much better for proper race drivering ;)

As for oakleys - best sandals evar so foad :lol:
By smartie
mjhamilton wrote:
Stevo M81 wrote:
Pedals are proper audi ones and they look a shed load better than the standard plastic ones - much better for proper race drivering ;)

All sandals are equally skanky, you cant have "best" ones. :P
By mjhamilton
smartie wrote:
mjhamilton wrote:
Stevo M81 wrote:

FLOLOLOL

so you wear trainers and socks with your shorts then?!?!... :scratch:
By smartie
mjhamilton wrote:
smartie wrote:
mjhamilton wrote:
Stevo M81 wrote:

FLOLOLOL

so you wear trainers and socks with your shorts then?!?!... :scratch:
Yes.
By mjhamilton
So not done too much to her over the last 6 months or so due to other commitments

In the last few weeks I finally took the plunge and had a Milltek resonated exhaust system fitted and a gentle remap from Quantum - have to say I am very happy with the end results... car is nice and quiet at low throttle and makes a satisfying noise at full chat..

Not put her on the RR yet but they claim 6-10% increase in power and torque which is nice but I am more interested in the way the power is delivered - much smoother and responsive so works for me

Was about twice the price of 2 Terraclean for the map but have seen a few extra MPG which unlike the latter will remain with the car, so it also a win

By mjhamilton
Stevo M81 wrote:Sounds good matey, not to loud which is a good thing :bigthumb:

that was the plan - didn't want to pee off the new neighbours and also needed to be a little more restrained due to the lack of roof.,........

................ I do however have the straight pipes in the garage and can swap in the summer if I change my mind :)

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]