The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Got a question/comment about another marque? Ask in here.
By Stevo M81
yella wrote:read this in three sources now, tom ford , Evo and PH. Qll saying probably one of the most fun hot hatches avaialble.

bearing in mind its a ford expect to be able to pick up brand new ST1's for £15k

seriously tempted as looks good in the blue

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/roadtests/ ... 25&i=27306
Does look nice in blue [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]

By Shappers
Stevo M81 wrote:
yella wrote:read this in three sources now, tom ford , Evo and PH. Qll saying probably one of the most fun hot hatches avaialble.

bearing in mind its a ford expect to be able to pick up brand new ST1's for £15k

seriously tempted as looks good in the blue

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/roadtests/ ... 25&i=27306
Does look nice in blue [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]

Very smart.

Remap?
By yella
the clio looks better in real life. The fiesta looks very nice, not stupid over the top and a normal exhaust. looks a good honest little hatch to me. In ST2 spec you get a lot of kit for your money and whilst i know the clio has dual clutch setup etc, the day i would be happy to trust a tech rich Renault is still a long way off, if it a VAG group badge on the front then that would be different, but Renault, sorry we're not there yet
By davey j
yella wrote:
peugoet 205 1.9 was only about 7.8 and mid 8's once they got the cats and power steerings, in fact the late 1.9 205's were slower than early 1.6's
I've owned both the 1.6 and the 1.9 and none of the 1.9's were slower than the 1.6s.
7.6(8.1 later) for 1.9
8.9 for 1.6

1600 was a nicer car on the move though, better box and just felt more nimble.
By smartie
pulpmelon_r wrote:
steve83 wrote:What is going on with these new hot hatches, they look horrid, even the new cliosport looks vile.
200hp and under = 'warm' hatches now bro
They are still hot, its just that 200+ is Muscle Hatch territory.
By karl
Is nobody else just seeing another Fiesta? Speaks volumes of Honda's recent attempts if this is what gets all your jizz warmed up :scratch:
smartie wrote:
pulpmelon_r wrote:
steve83 wrote:What is going on with these new hot hatches, they look horrid, even the new cliosport looks vile.
200hp and under = 'warm' hatches now bro
They are still hot, its just that 200+ is Muscle Hatch territory.
150 - 200 = warm

201 - 250 = hot

251-300 = muscle

300+ = hyper
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]