The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Got a question/comment about another marque? Ask in here.
By yella
Shappers wrote:Anyone know if they're offering decent finance deals on these?

Wondering if getting a ST2 on a PCP would help solve my current car dilemma... not sure I could stomach having to deal with Ford dealers again though.

yes its a ford so good deals out there.

http://www.newcar4me.com/New_Car_PCP-FO ... 57319.html
Just to bring this thread back from the dead. The recent ST-3 spec has a £19k list price, drive the deal gets that down to £16k. That's a lot of car for £16k, especially when ones a year old are still going for that.

Would love one if I didn't have a little'un and MTB to cart around.
By VTEC77
Now that is a really good price :shock: :P

I’ve owned my ST2 for the past 8 months and I have to say have loved every minute I’ve driven it :-D Even more so in the past month since I had the Mountune MP215 kit and short shifter installed! :twisted:

The best way I can describe it is that it does everything really well and cant help to put a big old grin on your face. 0-60 in around 6 and a half seconds (MP215 kit), around 38mpg on a day to day mix of driving, £125 a year road tax, handles like its on rails, best seats ever, quality sound system, solid build quality (the ST’s are built in Germany) and subtle styling are the main points that make it full of win for me. The downsides are that those Recaros up front are a bit chubby so you loose some rear legroom and the boot isn’t the largest in the world. It overall it feels nice inside rather than special but everything is nicely laid out and it all works :lol: Other than that I really don’t have a bad word to say about mine :salut: Did I mention those Recaro's though? :wink: :cooldude: :twisted:

End of the day its a hothatch and doesnt pretend to be anything its not :P
By Josh1921
I don't know much about fords, is st3 better than 2 or is 1 the best? Mrs is looking for a new car even though I've told her she will lose money buying brand new :bad-words:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]