The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Got a question/comment about another marque? Ask in here.
By Hooj
Sp1 wrote:Yes Lotus Seven replicas. Westfield, Dax, Sylva Strikers and countless others. I'd like a Westy specifically with a 2L zetec engine myself but that comes with a slightly higher price although still sub 10k. There are plenty of good, exciting examples available at prices comparative to some of the cars posted here and you wouldn't feel like a complete arse driving around in a silly Corsa or alike.
Yup can't argue with that.

My friend has a Westfield with a 4.2L V8 in it - it is very, very quick. It also makes a damn nice noise :thumbup:
By Hooj
I need VTEC wrote:Flob nob firkin :roflmao:
The real question is... who is going to call their mobile and post the resulting conversation? :lol:
By Grov24
b0t13 wrote:buy my vts, you can get it cammed and if needed throttle bodied properlly for around £1.5k-£2k tops mapped and ready to go,

and i garentee not much will challenge it with the right driver, 200bhp n/a in a saxo is very FUN lol,

the car wants nothing so if you bought it, money can go into mods straight away ;)
A 200bhp saxo? On the standard block?
By white-n-black
mjhamilton wrote:
white-n-black wrote:proper sleeper http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/3060257.htm
that's crap.. he spent £4k shoehorning a 3l v6 into a car and only managed 199bhp, I am sure it is nice and torquey but what a waste of time and money.... twat springs to mind
yep he spent 4k but now it's forsale at £3500 all the hard work is done get him down to 3k. still a sleeper.
By Newannaive
white-n-black wrote:
mjhamilton wrote:
white-n-black wrote:proper sleeper http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/3060257.htm
that's crap.. he spent £4k shoehorning a 3l v6 into a car and only managed 199bhp, I am sure it is nice and torquey but what a waste of time and money.... twat springs to mind
yep he spent 4k but now it's forsale at £3500 all the hard work is done get him down to 3k. still a sleeper.
Thats not a sleeper, it was 180 bhp to start with :lol:
By white-n-black
Newannaive wrote:
white-n-black wrote:
mjhamilton wrote:
Thats not a sleeper, it was 180 bhp to start with :lol:
Thats a 138 gti, doesnt look like a 180 apart from the sp grille, surely if its setup better it'll run more then 199bhp i bet he's never had it on the rollers.
By Newannaive
Possibly, not sure. But even so, a 180bhp 206 gti is available off the shelf, "creating" a 199bhp engine conversion is 4k's worth of fail imo. How much heavier is the car now with a 3.0 V6+gearbox instead of the 2.0 4pot..?
By white-n-black
Newannaive wrote:Possibly, not sure. But even so, a 180bhp 206 gti is available off the shelf, "creating" a 199bhp engine conversion is 4k's worth of fail imo. How much heavier is the car now with a 3.0 V6+gearbox instead of the 2.0 4pot..?
Fare point (that is a 138 though as its a 2000 plate). But the 180 doesnt produce 180bhp its only really about 160 at the most, which i found out on the pug forum a few years back so opted for the alot cheaper 138 lol. Well that sleeper failed :sad: Just thought as we have a 3.0 st220 i was imagining the power if that in a little pug lol
By Grov24
That V6 upfront will make the car handle like crap.

Also 259nm of torque, is only 191lbs/ft so it's not torquey either. Bit of a crap conversion.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]