The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Post your useful links here.
By scot
Double them up but put them facing different directions and you'll notice a massive difference
By mjhamilton
Don't they allow your iron man suite to track you and deploy whilst in free fall?
By SuperFLY
mjhamilton wrote:Don't they allow your iron man suite to track you and deploy whilst in free fall?
[smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By Omni
Well no not like Apple, because every iOS device is the best of its kind on the market, so foolish would be buying something else when you could have bought Apple :bigthumb:
By mjhamilton
I find the lead one on the my left wrist and the depleted uranium on my right are not doing the job... may try one of these
By mjhamilton
dutch wrote:What the feck do they do?

oooky wooky theory is that they allow a stream of metals like iron and copper into your system which are allegedly good for circulation and can reduce join pain from condition like arthritis... another theory is that are magnetised and this somehow is good for your bodies chemistry

... lots of 'stuff' on the internet about it but nothing factual or proven in any recognised or published medical journals

as above I will only buy when they come with Tony Starks MK2 Iron Man suit
By mjhamilton
Just Dirk wrote:
dutch wrote:What the feck do they do?
Fack all..

old people wear them on the vein hope that somehow they will stem the pain of their arthritis

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]