The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Post your useful links here.
By BigJames
Just a quick message to let you all know about our latest website - a Rota only webshop

http://www.rotashop.co.uk

Please take a look around and let me know what you think (all constructive criticism is welcome)

And of course I will be posting some group buy offers in the appropriate section - but feel free to request anything you want to see discounted (realistically of course!)

Thanks for looking :-D

James
By Sacrificial Pawn
Again, looks good.

Only criticism; the 'search by wheel size' function doesn't appear to be working. Keeps returning 'no results found' when clicking on any wheel in a 17" size.
By BigJames
Sacrificial Pawn wrote:Again, looks good.

Only criticism; the 'search by wheel size' function doesn't appear to be working. Keeps returning 'no results found' when clicking on any wheel in a 17" size.
Sorry to be a pain mate - could you tell me what browser you are using? We have tested the site and it seems to work for us? :shock:

Is there anything you would like to see on there?
By Sacrificial Pawn
http://www.rotashop.co.uk/tsearch.php?i ... 17%20wheel

When selecting 17" wheels from the drop down menu; click on any one of the wheels displayed and it returns 'No results found for 17 wheel'.

This is using Internet Explorer.

Just tried for other wheel sizes and they're all the same. :scratch: I'm at work but as far as I know, the internet policy is really slack so shouldn't be blocking anything.
By BigJames
Sacrificial Pawn wrote: When selecting 17" wheels from the drop down menu; click on any one of the wheels displayed and it returns 'No results found for 17 wheel'.
This is using Internet Explorer.
Just tried for other wheel sizes and they're all the same. :scratch: I'm at work but as far as I know, the internet policy is really slack so shouldn't be blocking anything.
Thanks for that buddy - as a brand new site there is always going to be bugs but thanks to you we can get this fixed today! :D
By SeasideR
all the text is tooo small :sad: WTF

:shock: were's me glasses
By sugarpuff
0% interest :twisted:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]