The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Information & queries related to the Honda Legend.
By scot
YES
By EvoStu
dandemoraliser wrote:EvoStu's dad has one and stu loves it! :cool:
Yup indeed. He adores it, and I use it quite a lot. Its pokey and leaves the Civic for dead on the move. The SH-AWD is just superb, I just wish they'd put this system into an Accord as a Type R would be great with this setup.

The interior is beautifully built but then it should be considering the market its aimed at. My Dads has the ADAS system with the ACMBS and its very scary to use at first but you wouldn't want a car without it after using it.

If you can find a low mileage one at the right price they are superb.

My Dads even started adding Mugen parts to his. :cooldude: :thumbup:
By EvoStu
I'll post some pics later. We took some after we'd clayed it and waxed it after Xmas. :thumbup:

EDIT.
Here are the pics. :cooldude: :thumbup:

By bunnykins
thanks evostu ! long time no see.

yes the salesman told me all about the gizmos. i think a car should be simple buthe gizmos sounds like they are worth having

its the ES model but not sure if that is awd, is that like 4 wheel drive ?
By EvoStu
bunnykins wrote:thanks evostu ! long time no see.

yes the salesman told me all about the gizmos. i think a car should be simple buthe gizmos sounds like they are worth having

its the ES model but not sure if that is awd, is that like 4 wheel drive ?
Yeah its been a while mate, hope you're well?

ES model? :scratch: Do you mean EX model? What year is the car you are looking at?

There were only two models mate in the UK. Legend EX and Legend EX with ADAS.

The car is 4wd when required but in snow mode it locks the diffs so that it goes awd. Find one with ADAS if you can.
You can tell the difference because it has added buttons on the steering wheel for the ADAS controls.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]