The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Information & queries related to the Honda Logo.
By mr bilko!
Bit of a thread resurrection here but check out my Av
By karl
this is the thread that fail built
By EvoStu
Got to give every car a chance. :lol:
By mr bilko!
Mine was an epic car - never had a minutes bother with it in 6 yrs and only had to change the front pads after 52k mls :lol:
By EvoStu
mr bilko! wrote:Mine was an epic car - never had a minutes bother with it in 6 yrs and only had to change the front pads after 52k mls :lol:
This is true. It was less hassle than the EP3. :lol: :bigthumb:
By Genga
My friend has just bought a 10 year old one, she's annoyed it has no power steering :lol:
By mr bilko!
Genga wrote:My friend has just bought a 10 year old one, she's annoyed it has no power steering :lol:
There's something wrong with it then as they have PAS as standard, along with A/C - far better spec than it should have tbh :cool:
By dandemoraliser
mr bilko! wrote:
Genga wrote:My friend has just bought a 10 year old one, she's annoyed it has no power steering :lol:
There's something wrong with it then as they have PAS as standard, along with A/C - far better spec than it should have tbh :cool:
JDm model? :shouldbeinteresting:
By Genga
I dunno, I have been informed that said Logo has been smashed into by an uninsured Pasiley junkie, and I'm still awaiting the outcome.

They're a smart wee motor. I wouldn't mind one to save on the mileage of my beauty [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]