The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Burning Rubber!
By Dazmb
Epiphany wrote:
Scby555 wrote:Don't forget you still have to pay for fitting. Some rip off fitters won't be happy about you bringing your own tyres and they can charge anywhere from £5 to £15 each to fit.
Also, if you have any issues they won't be able to help you because you supplied your own tyres.
Just something to think about.

For all you North East people:
Revolution in Gateshead will do these for £86 fitted:
http://www.revolution.eu.com/
Honda in Basingstoke quoted £35 (-10% forum discount) for 2 tyres fitted & balanced and the tracking done.
Fitted £5 p/w - Kingsway Tyres Peterborough!!! :)
By Epiphany
Dazmb wrote:
Epiphany wrote:
Scby555 wrote:Don't forget you still have to pay for fitting. Some rip off fitters won't be happy about you bringing your own tyres and they can charge anywhere from £5 to £15 each to fit.
Also, if you have any issues they won't be able to help you because you supplied your own tyres.
Just something to think about.

For all you North East people:
Revolution in Gateshead will do these for £86 fitted:
http://www.revolution.eu.com/
Honda in Basingstoke quoted £35 (-10% forum discount) for 2 tyres fitted & balanced and the tracking done.
Fitted £5 p/w - Kingsway Tyres Peterborough!!! :)
+ a full tank of petrol to get to Peterborough. And thats not including the tracking.
By moggie27
Hi, rung Mike at Tyretraders a few days ago, for lastest price on Toyos for CTR owners, but there is no discount now.
Must pay website prices & delivery. He was going to see what he could do, and call back, but didn't.
By Dazmb
moggie27 wrote:Hi, rung Mike at Tyretraders a few days ago, for lastest price on Toyos for CTR owners, but there is no discount now.
Must pay website prices & delivery. He was going to see what he could do, and call back, but didn't.
The discount is reflected in the on-screen price. Which is considerably less now than when we first got in touch with him.

I have noticed the end of the free delivery, but £302 inc del for 4 Proxies is still one of the best prices you'll find ;)
By DirtyTypeR
Toyos are the Daddy mac!!! they doing them for 18s? 215/35/18
By karl_tate
i got some 215/35/18 from fleabay, carnt remember how much they were but it was the best price i could find
By Meso
Fire_2 wrote:http://www.camskill.co.uk
normally have a very good price
I agree mate, just got 4 tyres for £268 (£67 each) with free delivery :D
I just got a set of these on saturday for the fronts on my CTR from tyretraders only cost £154 ! including fitting ! Service was excellent extremely fast delivery the fitter in White Waltham Maidendenhead done a great job ! Very very impressed ! and over £100 cheaper than any of my local garages !

Great tyre miles better in the wet than the bridgestones ! and performace in the dry is pretty awesome too ! going order some rears next month !

Highly Recomended ! :-D
see below :D

Your Order is as follows
ItemID Description To be: Unit Price Inc Vat Quantity Price Ex Vat
TOY20545R1788WT1R TOYO 205/45R17.88W PXT1-R RF Delivered 57.58 4.00 196.02
Total Net 196.02
Carriage 8.04
VAT @ 17.5% £ 35.71
Total £ 239.77

Delivery Address Fitted Address Mobile Address

This is not an invoice, your invoice will be available once the order has been processed via http://www.tyretraders.com/myaccount/

All goods remain the property of the seller until paid for. The buyer shall be deemedto have accepted the goods if they have not been rejected on or before the 7th day after delivery. The buyer shall not be entitled to reject the goods in whole or in part after such date. Special ordered goods, correctly supplied, may not be subject to return. Damaged or shortage of goods found by the buyer must be notified to the the company within 48 hours of delivery, failure to do so will free the company from any liabiity in this respect.
Note this is only an order, NOT a VAT invoice TYRETRADERS.COM LTD
Unit 17, Radius Industrial Estate, Heath Road,
Darlaston, West Midlands, WS10 8XE
Tel: 0121 568 8000 Fax: 0121 568 8111

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]