The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Burning Rubber!
Syfa wrote:I phoned and they asked if I had an account - said I was part of this forum and they looked after me - however the price has just been lowered on the net to match anyways - goooooood price :)
Great thanks for that Syfa :thumbup: . i'l be ordering mine pretty soon from them.
No worries matey - I just blagged an ATS chappy to moonlight for £20 all tyres all balanced and fitted - first impressions upto 50mph all very nice no perceived extra noise however in comparison to my 2mm all round bridgestones - they grip again woooo!!!! :WOOT
bjammin wrote:Just got some from Camskill! - on special offer

TOYO T1R PROXES TOYO T1 R - 205/45R17 88W XL TL

TOYO TYRES / CAR / TOYO T1R PROXES TOYO T1 R -
205/45R17 88W XL TL (OFFER)
Sameday Dispatch (Mon-Fri) if ordered before 1:00pm

Price
£63.81
*73.26 Euro (EUR
orded 4 on saturday mate, £265.04 delived this morning. cant believe how much they cost :shock:
Update - had my tyres since end of November last year...... Starting to show EVEN wear on the fronts.. no surprise there my right foot is a little heavy :S tyres are not shouldering - grip definitely better - wet grip also better - louder on the motorway... Im not Bovverred :) Very happy will buy them again GO TOYO :P
guys quick question. im going buy some TOYO's next month (has too be toyo) but i wanna firstly swap my front ones to the back and i was told they need to go on a cross swap. so the rear left to the front right and the rear right to the front left is that correct?

cheers in advance
R. Castro wrote:guys quick question. im going buy some TOYO's next month (has too be toyo) but i wanna firstly swap my front ones to the back and i was told they need to go on a cross swap. so the rear left to the front right and the rear right to the front left is that correct?

cheers in advance
Tyres are directional you ned to follow that. Left back to left front etc.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]