The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Burning Rubber!
Kieran_CTR wrote:ive just purchased 2x TOYO PROXES T1-R off camskill £173.18 delivered hope there as good as people say ive never used any different tyres on the front other than bridgestone RE040
Lol, gutted, could have waited a few days. I've just ordered 2 for £147.08.

I don't know why people are crying about these tyres, they're perfectly fine, and they FUNKING good for the money too ! They get 75% on Tyre Review too, and that ain't bad for a £70 tyre. Sack paying double that, when I won't be able to get the £70's worth of extra performance out of the tyre, PER CORNER.
hi allfirst time buying tyres for a civic in a long time had an ep3 a few years ago and all ways used brigstones, had an integra
and started using toyo proxies which i found to be a nice tyre on the car,
so now the wife has a prem ep3 and needs tyres i would buy brigstones again but for the money toyos look a good bet,as she drives
it all week and it might only get a blast from me every now and then so any advice would be good thanks
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]