The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Burning Rubber!
By xstellx
what tyres are you all running? looking for 2 new fronts on a daily that always gets caught in the rain!!

anyone got any of these? in particular the fuldas? any advice will be much appreciated before I just close my eyes and pick something mid range price wise - I've looked through the threads and got even more confused!!

many thanks :)

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
By wHAmEz
Potenza RE050a or the updated version Potenza S001 in 205/45/17.
If you're in control you're just not going fast enough
By xstellx
thanks for the reply @wHAmEz I feared u might say that price wise! seems a lot of owners agree - they are oem (ish)right? any idea of the best place to get them[SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]? if I'm honest s001 looks worse in the wet and can only find them with 84 load rating although it doesn't particularly matter to me lol sorry - I'm sure this shouldn't be so mind boggling!

Added in 1 hour 9 minutes 55 seconds:
can anyone here comment on the kuhmo's before I go and spend a bit more than intended :D

By xstellx
can anyone here comment on the kuhmo's before I go and spend a bit more than intended :D

Added in 15 seconds:

By wHAmEz
Kumho's are good. Personally I would always go did the Potenza. I drive on mine hard in all weathers and they are great. Black Circles always seem competitive or camskill[THUMBS UP SIGN]
By xstellx
have you always had Bridgestones? I did consider them but just about to go on holiday and got other bits to do on the car too. Only got two so might treat myself at a later stage and put the kumho's on the rear... unless they're amazing, in which case I will spread the word lol ;)

By xstellx
They do seem to be a very popular choice, will bare this in mind for the future! but I'm sure anything will be an upgrade with these 4 super budget tyres from the previous owner :D

By wHAmEz
There very poplar because they do everything you'd expect your car to do on the road very well. About £20 more a tyre than the kumhos I think and worth every penny. I've used a few tyres on they past but none I like as much as these for the price
By xstellx
ahh maybe try them next time I'll get two more soon(ish), just had the kumho's fitted yet to test them properly but good first impressions .... exhaust next! (hence savings) :D

long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]