The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Burning Rubber!
By bangy1
Hi folks, living in the nether regions of Scotland I have started keeping an eye out for winters for my EP3. Does anyone have any recommendations on sizes etc and are there any steel wheel options i.e. 16s that I could go for?
By yella
loads of 17's although with winters if you are driving in proper snow you want more sidewall, i drop my skoda down to 16's on its winter wheels and it copes admirably with any snow on a set of cheap kumho winters as you cans see from the following. but don;t leave it too late as availability goes down very soon,

By 15repyt
I have ran for three winters a set of 16" with 205/55/16 goodride winters on my ep3. Ok they don't handle very but my god when we have snow I never got stuck at all!!!! unlike when I has summer tyres on.
By bangy1
Are the steel wheels easy enough to pick up for the 16's option? I have a spare set of scruffy ep3 17" alloys so ideally 17 winters but not sure what size to get as I guess the bigger the sidewall the better
By supercharged999
I got 2 x 205/45/17 Full Winter tyres (Milestone) from Germany, for grabs. Only had them on Dec-Mar last year...around 1000 miles covered.

You only really need Full winter tyres on the front of th car.
By 15repyt
You only really need Full winter tyres on the front of th car.[/quote]

Apart from when you go down a hill and your rear starts overtaking your front. :roll: Winter tyres should be fitted in sets of 4.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]