The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Burning Rubber!
By bunterz22
What are people's opinions on these??? As I'm looking for some good tyres as the ep3 is off to have a turbo soon
By shaRRpy
I've never owned any but I looked into these for my next set and all the reviews seem to be really good.i know the normal nankang ns 2 are crap but the NSR are meant to be so much better especially for the price.
By bunterz22
I suppose for the price of them I could just go ahead and try them tbh with the reviews I've read as well won't be the worse decision ever made aha
By russell ctr
A friend had them on his cooper s they were really good but in the wet extremely scary, I'm going to get Yokohama ad08r tyres good wet and dry grip :)
By AdamB92
Run the NS2-R's on mine and for the price I can't complain.
Work very well on the road and I haven't been able to get the back end to break away that the EP3 is notoriously known for.

In the wet they aren't brilliant but then they are a semi-slick road tyre not a wet tyre so don't expect them to be amazing its a sacrifice to make. That said when I was on track they are pretty predictable in the wet when pushing, but just have to be a bit more patient when trying to get on the throttle.
By bunterz22
Cheers for the advice guys think I'm going make the jump to these as I won't be using the car that much in the wet anyway so I will keep you posted :)

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]