The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Information & queries related to the Honda Jazz.
By jl_ep3
When I dropped my car off this morning, you should have seen the look on my face when I saw the Jazz parked there... I was a disappointed to say the least.

However, after driving it, I am pleasently suprised with how good it is, It's refined, its roomy and it's pretty nippy tbh. -It revs to nearly 8k............ Apparently :lol: My girlfriend has a ford ka but this is much better!
By dandemoraliser
yep lots of time for the jazz, the interior on the older one now looks dated but the new one (as you have) is alot better.

Fun in corners, if you accept and wait for the leaning to finish also.
By jl_ep3
Agreed!.. The brakes are phenominal too!.. I've nearly headbutted the windscreen already.... When I'm a pensioner.... :-D
Last edited by jl_ep3 on Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
By jl_ep3
Barney wrote:Honda courtesy car = jazz. Standard.

What were you expecting ?
It didn't really dawn on my until I got in it.. I was hoping for an FN civic but I suppose the Jazz would be the obvious choice
By Kernowkarlos
I got a civic diesel not too sure on the engine size but was quite impressed.
By dandemoraliser
jl_ep3 wrote:

It didn't really dawn on my until I got in it.. I was hoping for an FN civic but I suppose the Jazz would be the obvious choice
they'll never give you a type r courtesy car, even if they actually had one. Which i doubt they would.
By jl_ep3
dandemoraliser wrote:
jl_ep3 wrote:

they'll never give you a type r courtesy car, even if they actually had one. Which i doubt they would.
No, I meant a run of the mill, new shape Civic, I would need to have something pretty special like an NSX for them to loan me an 'R'
By jl_ep3
Mr Anderson wrote:A whole lot better than nothing :)
...Damn right!.. Better than a 5 mile walk home!
By dandemoraliser
Omni wrote:When Stu goes in with his Civic, they loan him an NSX.
:roflmao:

Although has to hand over his black american express, not for security, just because he wants to show it off. :lol:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]