The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Information & queries related to the Honda Jazz.
By scot
been looking around now for a while for a little run about, been focused mainly on fiesta's.

now i'm only 21, i've had a CTR, bought a fabia vRS for my new job but now things have changed again and i fancy a run around.

fiestas are great if a little overpriced imho, my folks had a jazz and it was brilliant for them, and only sold it cause they needed a second car. a jazz makes total sense but i just dunno how i'd feel about driving a granny wagon :lol:

would you drive one?
By dandemoraliser
foolserrand1985 wrote:
dandemoraliser wrote:
foolserrand1985 wrote:Yes to thread title.

Fuck no to your question.
= ultimate keyboard warrior.
How?

My opinion, not attacking anyone.
It's all about the delivery Scott.
By sn:afu
dandemoraliser wrote:

He's just covering up the fact that he loves them, maybe he even has sexual relations with them when no-one is looking :ymca:
By bluntcap
sn:afu wrote:
dandemoraliser wrote:

He's just covering up the fact that he loves them, maybe he even has sexual relations with them when no-one is looking :ymca:
you know all about exhaust pipe love pauline :lol:
By foolserrand1985
dandemoraliser wrote:
foolserrand1985 wrote:
dandemoraliser wrote:

How?

My opinion, not attacking anyone.
It's all about the delivery Scott.
No.

STFU

:wink:
By Barney
I always get a jazz as a courtesy car with Honda and had one as a hire car on hols this year. Really good car.

I wouldnt buy one though, they are granny wagons.

edit: never knew this section exisited.
By foolserrand1985
dandemoraliser wrote::lol:

it's like reading his dating ad right there.
Just for that I am going to print out the definition and slap you with it at the next Sussex meet. :badrazz:

Then I shall become the Ultimate Warrior.

:roll:
By sn:afu
bluntcap wrote:
sn:afu wrote:
dandemoraliser wrote:

you know all about exhaust pipe love pauline :lol:
Yeah you forced me to watch the video's of you doing it :sad:
By scot
Barney wrote:I always get a jazz as a courtesy car with Honda and had one as a hire car on hols this year. Really good car.

I wouldnt buy one though, they are granny wagons.

edit: never knew this section exisited.
Neither did I! i was doing some searches on the Jazz and found it.

if Honda has made the jazz more fiesta sized and 3 doorish, it would have sold by the shite load. more than it did originally.

as good as it is at what it does, i just dont think i could drive one around. i'd pay the extra grand for a base model fiesta.
By JayA
foolserrand1985 wrote:
dandemoraliser wrote::lol:

it's like reading his dating ad right there.
Just for that I am going to print out the definition and slap you with it at the next Sussex meet. :badrazz:

Then I shall become the Ultimate Warrior.

:roll:
This i have to see :lol:
By CTRpoverty
So why not a base 1.4 1.6 civic if you dislike the "looks"?

It doesnt look great, but neither does the civic to me

Excellent reliability and MPG and cheap... If you want those get it if not get the ford I guess

The parents have one I am happy to drive it.

They offered to give it to me super cheap but I turned them down becuase I know its been treated so badly :roflmao: No oil for a few years etc, still not skipped a beat though.. battery and exhaust is it I believe from a 2002 car but I am pretty sure its not long before the thing becomes a money pit due to the lack of care provided by said owners
By dave0147
I've had my Jazz for 2 weeks its a 10 reg 1.4EX Storm Silver Metallic, I really like it.

Only downside for me are the speakers in the car are :ymca: CRAP any body recommend replacements and tweeters please and a link to show how to change them please.
By scot
dave0147 wrote:I've had my Jazz for 2 weeks its a 10 reg 1.4EX Storm Silver Metallic, I really like it.

Only downside for me are the speakers in the car are :ymca: CRAP any body recommend replacements and tweeters please and a link to show how to change them please.
and how old are you?

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]