The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Information & queries related to the Honda Jazz.
By mugen1314
Parents inlaw Parked there car in a open carpark overnight and found out the next monring that both of the side mirrors have been taken off. :evil: Honda i think quoted him £300 per mirror and exc. fitting cost i assume. Should he tell insurance so the insurance company pay out ? Or would that affect his NCB ? Also would he need to contact the police for that claim ?
His insurance policy in fully comp. But just wanted to know if he did ask insurance to do the job will it affect his NCB ?
By HASNIC
I'd have thought it would as he would be claiming on his insurance to sort it therefore negating the No claims part of NCB?
By Walshy
you would need a crime number off the police to claim on your insurance for the damage. If they have protected no claims then they wouldnt see an increase on their insurance plus they will not loose them either. If they dont have protected no claims then they would loose their no claims and see an increase in the next premium.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]