The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Information & queries related to the Honda Jazz.
By geoff8386
Hi as you probably know, I'm the owner of a type r 54 plate , and been very impressed with the service of our honda dealer..etc.. so we were thinking also of buying a Jazz as well as a 2nd car 56 plate.

Is there any problems with a Jazz we can't see any, but wondered if from previous experience of people buying them we should have this extra..etc.. the model of Jazz we are going for is 1.4 Sport model, and hopefully mats will be through in as well.

also thinking of going for the storm grey

We were looking also at the mini typer alloys - but thats going to be too expensive!!!

Thanks in advance.
By s5t
Jazz's are pretty bullet proof and don't really have any common issues to report on.

EGR valves are the only thing to fail, but on a 54 plate Honda ironed out the problem.

Good car.
By mr bilko!
If it's a 7 speed auto with the steering wheel shift buttons it'll be an awesome little car. We had a 52 plate 1.4s manual and it was a cracking little car - still don't really know why we sold it :oops:
By sik2k
s5t wrote: EGR valves are the only thing to fail, but on a 54 plate Honda ironed out the problem.
Mine has gone - £189+vat for the EGR without fitting. The car is a 52 plate.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]