The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Information & queries related to the Honda Jazz.
By Pow-R Tech
Well, something different to for you guys.... May have something in common to EP3 and DC5 next year... K20..... :)

Me and the wife was watching either Topgear or Fifth Gear and they were testing the new Ferrari 430 with the paddle shift. My missus said ' wow, I did not know that cars could have shifters on the steering wheel. I like that very much....'

I thought to myself, I know a Honda that has that setup, the Jazz!!!! :)

So the plan hatched and here we are with the finished article.

I hope you guys like it!

Al.
By Pow-R Tech
Here is the spec:

Honda JAZZ Sport with 7Speed CVT trans and paddle shift
Mugen Body Kit (front bumper, rear apron, rear wing, rear hatch lower trim, side skirts)
EVO style Bonnet
Mugen Aero Window Visors

Fujitsubo Rear Muffler
CUSCO Coilovers

17" Enkei CPSII with 195/40 17" Yoko S-Drive tyres

Blaupunkt Sat Nav DVD install
Headrest Monitors
Boot build with 2x 12" Subs
Hinged amp board to enable access to spare wheel and tools
Sony PS2

Custom Graphics
By schizophonic
Looks awesome, I like to see a side and side pic of that white jazz I've seen on the net yours. I'm not soo keen on the spoiler, a bit ott, but the kit and everything else looks awesome.
GOt some HIDs on that jazz? You also forgot to mention, rear parking sensors!!!

EDIT. HERE are some mugan jazz

I must say I do like the LED rear lights

Image[/img]
By Dynax
That looks 8) 8) 8)
By Pow-R Tech
[quote="schizophonic"]Looks awesome, I like to see a side and side pic of that white jazz I've seen on the net yours. I'm not soo keen on the spoiler, a bit ott, but the kit and everything else looks awesome.
GOt some HIDs on that jazz? You also forgot to mention, rear parking sensors!!!

Yep, sorry to mention, I do have HID's too!

I did not list the parking sensors as this is dealer fit in addition to the centre armrest/console storage. Sun Roof is also an option if you want to nitpick..... ;)

What white Jazz are you talking about?

Al.
By wazza
i didnt think i would ever say this about a jazz but its nice :twisted: looks good!!! 8)
By Sixshot
Looking good 8)

See alot of Jazz' in Hong Kong that have been Mugen'd or similar & I do like them :D
By RE54
that looks well good mate.

very impressive, k20 engine would be wicked conversion.
By schizophonic
Whats the stock engine size or now the power output?
By tony civic r
looks the nuts nice one chaps everytime i see this car it just looks better,nice one :D :D
By Pow-R Tech
Engine is totally stock UK 1.3DSi Slow as hell but give me 40mpg..... :)
I got other cars to satisfy my speed cravings..... Subaru Legacy GT 280BHP, MX5 Turbo 210BHP, 200SX Drift Car, sideways with 300+BHP :lol:

Al.
By Rhondapety
It's nice but I prefer this:-

:twisted:
By Pow-R Tech
problem is, you cannot get that car.... I love it too!

It is the Mugen Concept Jazz/Fit called 'Dynamite'. Has K20 engine installed running 250ps with solid engine mounts :shock: . Great car and seen in many times at car shows in the flesh.

You can get the a similar loooking kit in Singapore/Thailand but takes a lot of work to get it right, which UK labour rates would make it a very costly excercise.

Hopefully Mugen will be releasing a retail version of the Dynamite aero kit (90% the same) this year as show at Tokyo Auto Salon 2006.

Al.
By EvoStu
These are better pics guys and gals.

Would you buy one? Of course you would.

EvoStu.
By hewleca
I just recently commented meself to friends how much i qute like the honda jazz and i thought it has great potiential and u ave just proven it to me..

It looks fantasic matey!!

8) 8) :wink:
By pearly
wow that is amazing would love a jazz type-r
By nitnoy
Sweet. I'd given up on this site because I bought a Type S not a Type R and some *one* had advised me to buy a) a SEAT b) a Ford c) another car.

I love Hondas. You can understand my indifference to their advice, perhaps even my antipathy towards their general health and well being...

Great to see you with a good looking Honda out there.

Now, any hints or tips on how to get the most out of a Type S? Nice websites saved to Favourites!

All the best!
By Davo CTR
Pretty smart, few ££££ gone into that, spookily a bit like a CTR from the rear. :)
By h1coupe
that is one cool looking jass you´ve got there 8)
keep up the good work.
By Manbond
how much was the full body kit?is it a straight bolt on kit or does any of the panels need cutting?

mb

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]