The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Information, speculation and anything else specifically related to Mugen products.
By bluntcap
As good looking and rare as it is, if you had £35K to spend on a car would you buy it? I for one like to drive my cars, can't understand people that spend silly bugger money on cars and do 100 miles a year. Something exotic I can understand it better than Evos or civics which sit in garages 99% of the time, but yet have ad £30, 40 or 50 grand spent on them.
By WelshyWelsh
Yeah that is gorgeous. It's basically a brand new car so it's probably £5-6K more than the new CTR will be and probably just as quick in real-world terms. But, that's more an issue with how much the new CTR will be, rather than this being a sensible price!

£35k for a Civic? GTR for me thanks.
By EvoStu
dandemoraliser wrote:exclusivity price unfortunately.

GTR's are 2 a penny now.
2 GTR's near us now. One is driven by a right spotty little chav oik, baseball cap, big silver chain and everything. :bigcry:

Ruined.
By Stevo M81
Sweet looking car, cant understand why someone who buys a car like this doesn't drive it every day though?

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]