The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Information, speculation and anything else specifically related to Mugen products.
By MUGEN POWER
We have just announced some (very) special offers for selected Mugen products - follow this link to our website and look for the Sept 2013 offers.
http://mugeneuro.com/pdfs/

These offers are only available through the 12 UK retailers authorised by Mugen Euro, as shown on our website.
All these parts are currently held in UK stock and these offers are only available while stocks last, or the end of September (whichever comes first).
Next day delivery to your chosen dealer may be possible.
By FunkyRemix
No offers for the ep3 :bigcry:

I was potentially only looking for four parts; the Aero Bonnet, wing, alu radiator and lsd. Any discount off £8426.88 for these parts, free delivery ?
By dandemoraliser
FunkyRemix wrote:No offers for the ep3 :bigcry:

I was potentially only looking for four parts; the Aero Bonnet, wing, alu radiator and lsd. Any discount off £8426.88 for these parts, free delivery ?
offers on parts for cars under 8 years old...... :thumbup:

Shocker.
By Sedge
So it's not the RETAIL price in the column titled Recommend Retail Price?
HMRC wrote:Prices in retail shops
Prices advertised to the public in ordinary retail shops include VAT. No tax will be added to the price when you pay. This is a legal requirement.

Prices in advertisements, catalogues and price lists
Products advertised in outlets, magazines, on the internet, or shown in catalogues, price lists and other literature may be aimed at the consumer, businesses, or both. If they're only meant for the general public, they'll show you a price including VAT. This is a legal requirement.
If they're aimed at both consumers and businesses, they will usually show a VAT inclusive price, but may also show a price without VAT. The VAT inclusive price must be given equal importance, but read carefully to make absolutely certain you understand what price you'll pay.
Prices aimed only at businesses are usually shown with no VAT included. VAT will be charged on top of the price shown.
It's clear this is aimed at the end user, not the reseller (you) and with the column being titled 'recommended retail price' it is misleading. The PDF should show the full price to the customer (forum users who are not businesses).

Sorry to post this, but it is a bug bear of mine that traders in the car industry constantly quote work and parts to individuals without VAT added when it is their legal responsibility to do so. It really isn't hard to show the final cost. If the price list is in a spreadsheet then it's a simple formula.

If you feel I'm wrong please explain; but this seems pretty clear cut to me.
By FunkyRemix
dandemoraliser wrote:
FunkyRemix wrote:No offers for the ep3 :bigcry:

offers on parts for cars under 8 years old...... :thumbup:

Shocker.
Sarcasm [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]