The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Information, speculation and anything else specifically related to Mugen products.
By ><>><<><
Hi there,

I've started my Mugen Honda Blog this year. I'm going to describe everything which is concerned with Mugen Motorsports and Honda Type-R. History, racing cars and performance parts. Pure passion.

Mugen Honda Blog

All posts are in:

Type-R

Some posts:

Honda Civic Type-R EP3

Mugen Airbox Civic Type-R EP3

I know it's in Polish right now, but maybe some our bastards live in UK and would like to read... I'm trying to put the best pictures available, thanks to Colin from Mugen Euro,

Need to think about English version in the future, Google Translate can help a little now :)

Thank you,

Luke
Last edited by ><>><<>< on Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:54 pm, edited 4 times in total.
By Stevo M81
ScottBremner wrote:Would be awesome if it was in English.

Can google translate not do a pretty good job of it?
+1 [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By ><>><<><
I'm quite shocked to be honest my thread is not deleted, thanks EvoStu and dandemoraliser.

I've checked the translator and it's even possible to read, nice!

I'm sorry, I know you don't like Poland and I'm not happy I was born here too. I know exactly what opinion we have. What a shame.

Thank you for positive feedback guys, that makes me smile and just got more power to continue my Mugen W*ore Destiny :)

Thanks,

Luke
Last edited by ><>><<>< on Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Stevo M81
Who said we don't like Poland :scratch:
By *nub*
><>><<>< wrote:I'm quite shocked to be honest my thread it's not deleted, thanks EvoStu and dandemoraliser.

I've checked the translator and it's even possible to read, nice!

I'm sorry, I know you don't like Poland and I'm not happy I was born here too. I know exactly what opinion we have. What a shame.

Thank you for positive feedback guys, that makes me smile and just got more power to continue my Mugen W*ore Destiny :)

Thanks,

Luke
nah mate I used to have loads of polish friends (and enemies being an MMORPG) they were cool and funny, i used to be able to understand a bit, cant remember anything now though

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]