The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Information, speculation and anything else specifically related to Mugen products.
By Sedge
Ruined.
I was hoping it wasn't a real M200.
But it is, and that sticker is awful.
By Stevo M81
Some people know how to ruin a nice looking FN2
By Stevo M81
EvoStu wrote:Looks like a TDI North badge on the bonnet as well. :eek:
:shock: the horror when Paul sees it :lol:
By yella
seems ideal car to buy, low milage, besides the shite bitsit has some good bits with wing etc.

Sell the bonnett and make some cash and probably be able to get it with a cruel offer as will have restricted sale written all over it.
By Arran
Sedge wrote:Ruined.
Where did you find that Sedge?

It's actually in a dealer about 2 miles from me, may go and take a look, never seen the rear wing in the flesh before.
By Arran
Sedge wrote:Click on 'enlarge' in the photo box. There are more photos.
:bigthumb:
By Arran
What you guys think of the wheels?
By chris wheela
Sedge wrote:Ruined.
Tbf it's just adding another one to the 15,000 type r badges that type R's come with

Apart from the front bunper and that badge I don't see what's wrong with it :scratch:
By Arran
I went to have a look at this yesterday, really like the Mugen grill and wing, I really went to see what the wheels looked like as mine are scuffed, these have been all powder coated in black including the polished lip and centre part.

Would they look good all anthracite or should I get them refurbished as per the original?
By Sedge
Are you thinking of swapping your M200 for this? Would it not be cheaper to just buy the parts?
By Arran
Sedge wrote:Are you thinking of swapping your M200 for this? Would it not be cheaper to just buy the parts?
No way Sedge!

Need to sort my wheels but never seen the grill or wing so went to check it out.
By Sedge
Fair enough :lol:

They look really good. The everytime I see one I tell myself I'm buying one then talk myself out of it again :lol:

Do it, they look great [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By Arran
HarryC wrote:Image
WTH are those black "stuff" on the bumper? and what happen to the fog lights :scratch:
What you think of the black wheels minus the white caps?

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]