The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Information, speculation and anything else specifically related to Mugen products.
By HarryC
Arran wrote:
HarryC wrote:Image
WTH are those black "stuff" on the bumper? and what happen to the fog lights :scratch:
What you think of the black wheels minus the white caps?
Hang on a min .... are those the 19" Honda wheels but painted gloss black??
By Sedge
WTH are those black "stuff" on the bumper? and what happen to the fog lights :scratch:
Black bits on the bumper is the front 'City Pack' which adds rubber bump strips to the bumpers. You can get the pack for the sides and rear too.
Fog lamps look to have acrylic covers.
By HarryC
Sedge wrote:
Black bits on the bumper is the front 'City Pack' which adds rubber bump strips to the bumpers. You can get the pack for the sides and rear too.
Just found a image of the "City pack" and it looks not quite as bad when it is color matched with the bumper.
By Stevo M81
The more i look at the pic, i think it wouldn't be that hard to fix that car. Get the roof and bonnet sprayed white and take of the fog light protectors and city pack bits on the front bumper and it would look ok again

Also just noticed you need to remove the tint film of the headlights :wink:
By Arran
HarryC wrote:I preferred mine in light grey, I think it works well with the white and black color schema of the car.
Do you mean the standard colour?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
By EvoStu
HarryC wrote:
Sedge wrote:
Just found a image of the "City pack" and it looks not quite as bad when it is color matched with the bumper.
This is mine with the city pack.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]